1. Academic work is the only acceptable use of lab computers.
2. Disruptive behavior within the computing facilities is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the area.
3. Students doing course work have priority over students accessing e-mail or the internet.
4. There is a two-hour limit on computer use if there is a waiting line.
5. No more than one printout of the same unedited document is allowed.
6. Printing more than five pages from the Internet is not allowed without permission.
7. There is a one-hour time limit for Internet use.
8. Unauthorized online chatting is prohibited.
9. Students are not allowed to load personal software for their own use.
10. Game playing and personal business is prohibited.
11. Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
12. No food or drinks are allowed in the computer labs at any time.
13. Talking on cell phones not allowed in the lab.
Please click here for NSCC's computer use policy.