About the I.R.B.
NSCC's Institutional Review Board is composed of 11 active voting members from various backgrounds.
- Laura Rubin, Ph.D., Asst Dean of STEM and Education (Chair)
- Neal DeChillo Ed.D., Associate Provost Salem State University
- Kristin Erbetta Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Behavioral Science
- Margaret Figgins-Hill, Ed.D., Associate Professor; Coordinator Women in Transition
- Karen Hynick, Ed.D., Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Laurie LaChapelle. M.Ed., Assistant Vice President Planning, Research, Grants and Assessment
- Ed O'Sullivan, Director of Programs & Operations, North Shore Workforce Investment Board
- Christine Shaw, Ph.D. Academic Director, Merrimack College
- Walter Stone, Ed.D., Professor of Mathematics
- Madeline Wallis, M.Ed., Vice President for Human Resource Development
- Jermaine Williams, Ed.D., Vice President of Student Affairs
IRB contact: Laura Rubin
Phone: (978) 762-4000, ext. 4048
The IRB schedules meetings to review applications as needed throughout the calendar year. Please email the Chair with specific questions about the application process or about timelines for review.