North Shore Community College welcomes international applications. Students who are not United States citizens or legal permanent residents must follow specific procedures to apply for admission as international students.
- Complete the Admissions Application (pdf 1.7M ).
- Complete the Information Sheet for International Students (pdf 9k ).
- Provide proof of successful completion of high school (secondary school). Submit official transcripts of all study completed at the secondary level and university level, if applicable. See Evaluation of Foreign Credentials.
- If you are currently on F-1 status studying in the United States, complete the Transfer Report Form (pdf 98k ).
- The U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) requires international students to present proof of their ability to pay for all their educational and living expenses while studying in the United States. Please see the Financial Documentation information page and follow all procedures carefully.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English must submit proof of proficiency in the English language. Evidence may be presented by submitting a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score report (500 or higher on the paper-based test, 173 on the computer-based test, or a 61 on the TOEFL iBT). You can obtain information about the tests from www.toefl.org. The TOEFL institution code for NSCC is 3651.
Applications should be submitted six months before the requested entrance date.
Submit all documents to:
North Shore Community College
1 Ferncroft Road
Danvers, MA 01923-0840 USA.