Ways of Giving
Mail Your Contribution:
Make your check out to:
North Shore Community College
One Ferncroft Road, DB324
Danvers, MA 01923
Many NSCC students are first-generation college students or adults re-training for jobs in new fields. Some attend school part-time due to job and family commitments. Others are new immigrants learning a new language in a new culture. With your donations, students strengthen their academic skills, prepare for entry into the workforce, and provide leadership to the community.
- Contributions. Gifts may be made in cash or through pledges, in real or personal property, and in appreciated stocks and bonds. Pledges may be paid on an annual or continuing basis.
- Endowment Gifts. Gifts given to general and restricted endowment provide annual income, allowing the NSCC Foundation to respond to special needs and opportunities. Unrestricted gifts help meet the needs of new and emerging priorities. Restricted gifts can start or support a program or scholarship reflecting specific interests.
- Scholarship Support. An endowed scholarship is established with a minimum principal gift of $15,000, with interest awarded as a scholarship. Other scholarships are funded on an annual basis when donors agree to contribute a specific amount each year. One-time scholarship gifts are fully distributed as awards.
- Planned Giving Support. Donors may elect a charitable bequest which creates a living legacy to the College, while providing the donor with estate tax benefits. Unrestricted bequests may designate an outright or specific amount of an estate for NSCC's general use. Gifts for a specific need and residuary gifts may also be made through an individual will.
- Memorial Gifts. Memorial gifts may be directed to NSCC by family at the time of death. Tributes may establish a scholarship, endow a faculty chair, augment the Library, or expand programs at the College.
- Matching Gifts. Many companies will match their employees' gifts to colleges and some match spouses' or retired employees' gifts. Check your company’s matching gift policy to see if you qualify for a match.
To discuss how you can give, please contact the Development Office at: email@example.com or call (978) 762-4000 ext 5527