The NSCC Foundation also supports important projects that aim to enhance the educational experience for students attending North Shore Community College. Recent projects include:
- "Investing in a Sustainable North Shore" - A campaign that brought major gifts to support state-of-the-art equipment and technology for the new Danvers campus Health Professions & Student Services Building.
- New Danvers Tutoring Center- The NSCC Foundation contributed funds for renovation of the space and for new equipment.
- The SAVE Fund- Short Notice Aid for Verifiable Emergencies (SAVE) fund assists students in short term, unanticipated non-academic emergencies in areas of housing, utilities, transportation and childcare. The purpose of the SAVE fund is to enable students to overcome an unexpected predicament and remain in school.
- The SHOC Fund- The Stop Hunger on Campus (SHOC) fund addresses problems of hunger and lack of food among NSCC students who are determined to be going through an emergency.
- The Innovation Fund- A gift from the Foundation allows the College to award funds to any faculty and staff with innovative ideas with the ultimate goals of improving our student's educational experience, increasing efficiencies and or introducing best practices.