NSCC Refund Policies
Students are responsible for withdrawing from courses they do not do not attend.
Students who stop attending classes—but do not withdraw—are still responsible for payment.
- Refunds for credit card payments made by phone or mail will be issued as checks.
- Refunds for Pipeline credit card payments, made prior to April 23, 2013, will be issued by check
- Refunds for Pipeline credit cards made on or after April 23, 2013, will be applied to the card they were charged on.
- Students will be refunded only that portion of the tuition and fees paid by them; financial aid and other contracted agency payments will be refunded directly to the paying party.
- Students receiving financial aid: Students who totally withdraw or stop attending all of their classes before completing 60% of the semester will earn a prorated portion of their financial aid. For example, if you withdraw after completing 30% of the semester, you will earn or receive 30% of your financial aid package.