Online Course Orientations
Your orientation to Blackboard Learn and information about the orientation to your specific online course are available in the learning management system.
In addition to completing your orientation(s), you should make sure your browser is set up to work with Blackboard Learn. Instructions can be found here.
To access your orientation:
- Log into Pipeline, then click the Blackboard Learn link available in the My Courses tab.
Or go directly to the Blackboard Learn site.
NOTE: If using the direct URL to site, be sure to enter the system through the NSCC Central Authentication hyperlink (circled below). You will then be asked to provide your Pipeline credentials. If you don't have a Pipeline account, use the Preview as Guest hyperlink instead.
- Log into Blackboard Learn using your Pipeline username and password.
- Click on the link to the course orientations for the appropriate semester. The hyperlink is available in the Online/Hybrid Course Orientations module.
- Scroll through the listing of courses, and click the hyperlink for your course.
- Be sure to also complete the Blackboard Learn Student Orientation (if you've never taken an online course using Blackboard). The hyperlink is available in the Blackboard Learn Help Information module.
Need help? If you need assistance, contact the Blackboard Learn Helpdesk at email@example.com.