How to Apply: Transfer Students
If you want to transfer from another college or university to NSCC please follow the steps listed below.
Step 1: Choose a Program of Study
Step 2: Apply to Your Program
Apply online to your program
Can't apply online? Contact NSCC's Registrar Office
Step 3: Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete a FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply online using
FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- The Lynn Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) offers financial aid information and
assistance to low-income, first generational potential college students. They can be reached
at (781) 477-2114.
- NSCC school code is 002173. For more information, contact the Student Financial
Services office at (978) 762-4189 or (781) 477-2191 or email email@example.com.
Step 4: Take the Accuplacer Test
***If you have completed a Mathematics or English course with a grade of C or higher at
an accredited institution, you may be eligible for exemption from testing. Submit a copy of
your transcript or grade report to Enrollment and Students Records.***
Step 5: Attend a New Student Orientation
- New Student Orientations are required for all new students to NSCC. At your orientation you will meet with advisors and register for courses.
- Sign up for a New Student Orientation
- For Orientation questions contact the Student Support & Advising Center at (978) 762-4036 in Danvers or (781) 477-2132 in Lynn.