How to Apply: Returning Students
Looking for a Fresh Start?
Under the Fresh Start program, a returning student with a poor academic history may request to be re-admitted as if he or she were a transfer student.
More information >
If you have NOT taken a class within the past 2 years, or you have graduated from an NSCC degree
or certificate program you are considered a Returning Student. Please follow the steps listed below
in order to reapply.
Please Note: If you have been admitted into a program and have taken a class in the past 2 years go directly to Step 2.
Step 1: Apply for Re-Admission
- Submit a completed NSCC application (no application fee). Must include: High school
transcript, copy of diploma or GED.
- Mail all documents to: North Shore Community College, P.O. Box 3340, Danvers, MA
Step 2: Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete a FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply online using
FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- The Lynn Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) offers financial aid information and
assistance to low-income, first generational potential college students. They can be reached
- NSCC school code is 002173. For more information, contact the Student Financial
Services office at (978) 762-4189 or (781) 477-2191 or email email@example.com.
Step 3: Register for classes!
- Most students register online using their Campus Pipeline accounts. Step-by-step
instructions are available.
- To register in person, Academic Advisors are available in the Student Support and Advising
Center located on the Lynn and Danvers Campuses between 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday-Friday
and an Evening Advisor is also available in the Enrollment Center between 4:00pm and 7:00pm
- You may also register using the Mail-In/Fax-In Registration Form (pdf).