A - Z | Find Courses | Find Faculty & Staff | Search Site
North Shore Community College
You are here: Home  >  Office of Admissions  >  How to Apply  >  Returning Students

How to Apply: Returning Students

If you have NOT taken a class within the past 2 years, or you have graduated from an NSCC degree or certificate program you are considered a Returning Student.

Please Note: If you have been admitted into a program and have taken a class in the past 2 years you can register for courses without applying. Course Search

Step 1: Apply to Your Program

Apply online to your program

Can't apply online? Contact NSCC's Registrar Office


Step 2: Apply for Financial Aid

  • Complete a FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply online using FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
  • The Lynn Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) offers financial aid information and assistance to low-income, first generational potential college students. They can be reached at 781-477-2114.
  • NSCC school code is 002173. For more information, contact the Student Financial Services office at (978) 762-4189 or (781) 477-2191 or email sfs@northshore.edu.


Step 3: Register for classes!

Sign In