A - Z | Find Courses | Find Faculty & Staff | Search Site
North Shore Community College
You are here: Home  >  Office of Admissions  >  How to Apply  >  Non-Degree Students

How to Apply: Non-Degree Student

If you want to register for credit courses and you do not intend to earn a degree or certificate from the College and are not interested in financial aid you should:

Steps to Apply

  1. Registration options include:

  2. To register in person, Academic Advisors are available in the Student Support and Advising Center located on the Lynn and Danvers Campuses.

  3. For more information contact the Student Support & Advising Center at (978) 762-4036 in Danvers or (781) 477-2132 in Lynn.

Sign In