How to Apply: New Students
If you are a new student that wants to enroll in a degree or certificate program follow the steps listed
Step 1: Choose a Program of Study
- Before applying, you must choose a program of study from our list of associate degree &
certificate programs. Some programs are considered "Special Admissions". Students should check here to find out if the program they are interested in special admissions.
- If your goals include transferring to a 4-year college, you should research your options
through transfer services.
- If you need help deciding on a program, contact our Lynn office at (781) 477-2107, our
Danvers office at (978) 762-4188, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Apply to Your Program
Step 3: Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete a FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply online using
FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- The Lynn Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) offers financial aid information and
assistance to low-income, first generational potential college students. They can be reached
at (781) 477-2114.
- NSCC school code is 002173. For more information, contact the Student Financial
Services office at 978-762-4189 or 781-477-2191 or email email@example.com.
Step 4: Take the Placement Test
- Computerized Placement Tests (CPTs) in reading, writing and mathematics are required.
- Testing is offered on a walk-in basis (No Appointment Necessary!).
- For office hours and more information call 978-739- 5429 in Danvers (Room DB213) or
(781) 593-6722 x6695 in Lynn (Room LS-215).
Step 5: Attend a New Student Orientation
- Orientations are required for new students. To sign up visit our online registration form.
- For more information contact the Student Support & Advising Center at (978) 762-4036 in
Danvers or (781) 477-2132 in Lynn.