How to Apply: New Students
If you are a new student that wants to enroll in a degree or certificate program follow the steps listed
Step 1: Choose a Program of Study
Step 2: Apply to Your Program
Apply online to your program
Can't apply online? Contact NSCC's Registrar Office
Step 3: Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete a FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply online using
FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- The Lynn Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) offers financial aid information and
assistance to low-income, first generational potential college students. They can be reached
at (781) 477-2114.
- NSCC school code is 002173. For more information, contact the Student Financial
Services office at 978-762-4189 or 781-477-2191 or email email@example.com.
Step 4: Take the Accuplacer Test
Step 5: Attend a New Student Orientation
- Orientations are required for new students. To sign up visit our online registration form.
- For more information contact the Student Support & Advising Center at (978) 762-4036 in
Danvers or (781) 477-2132 in Lynn.