Students completing this program will:
- Provide Evidenced based patient centered care with sensitivity to age, gender, culture, race health disparities, socio-economic status and spirituality in diverse health settings.
- Provide nursing care utilizing ethical, legal and professional standards in diverse health settings
- Utilize leadership skills and professional accountability to delegate nursing care and evaluate outcomes.
- Integrate the use of Information and technology and therapeutic communication to care for patients and collaborate with members of the health care team
- Use and evaluate strategies at the individual and systems level to reduce the risk of harm to patients and members of the health care team
- Engage in professional development to grow as a provider of care